- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We only use a limited amount of Cookies to help us manage your membership
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things
- We do not give your information to third parties we have not informed you of
- You have lots of privacy rights
- We take security seriously
- We do not record calls
- We are happy to chat to you about how we process and protect your data
Who are we?
Liberum Independent Medical Education Ltd (company number 10276499) is a stand alone company specialising in Independent Medical Education supported by arms length funding and whose registered office is at PO Box 70693, 62 Buckingham Gate, London UK SW1P 9ZP. http://oncologyknowledgeintopractice.com
We collect and process your personal information to deliver the services you have requested from us.
What data we hold on you and how do we use it?
We process your data for purposes of administering your learning and gaining relevant accreditations required.
We use the information we hold about you to give you the best service we can.
The legal basis for processing this data is for the performance of a contract and is necessary to deliver the service to you, to administer your learning and understand further training requirements.
If you have given your consent, we will send you details of other training opportunities and/or events in any interest area you have told us about.
|Relationship||Website users (when browsing)|
|Purpose/Activity||To contact you about information regarding the website and other related services related to those that you have already inquired about|
|Type of data||(a)Email address
(d)IP address and other similar technical identity
(e)the website you came from (known as the "referring URL" (Uniform Resource Locators)), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest||(a)Necessary for our legitimate interests in maintaining the content or similar services of the website.|
|How long will we keep it?||For a period of up to 7 years or the life of the website|
|Who do we share it with?||3rd party maintenance and support and hosting partners who are required for the maintenance and upkeep of the website
Open Health Communications LLP
Using Your Information
Your data and the EEA
We deal with a number of institutions outside the EEA as we are a global learning platform and as part of our contract with you may need to share details of your leaning with these accreditation bodies. Is this true We don’t process data outside the European Economic Area unless we have your specific consent.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- We may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US
As a general principle, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your permission unless you have consented for us to do so more details in Table1 above
You have lots of rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you
- Request that we stop processing your data, although we can still hold it
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically
- To withdraw any consents you have given us to process your data
If you want to exercise any of these rights, including withdrawing consent, please just contact us at Insert contact address.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — you probably want the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office .in the UK who can provide you with their equivalent organisations within the EEA if needed.
Our servers and desktop computers are protected by physical security and we take care to maintain a secure environment.
If you want to talk to us about privacy, please contact us by email on email@example.com